Thursday, May 20, 2010

Animation Snow and Digital Picture Software

An animation snow and digital picture software is a special software that enables a user to chain and sequence a series of images (that are like frames in a movie) to simulate movements.

Jurassic Park, the movie that created a revolution of sorts was mostly done using animation snow and digital picture software. Imagine Steven Spielberg trying to create the same movie some 20 years back! He would have required the use of sculptures, engineers, animatronics specialists, loads of man-hours and of course, hoards of money just to animate the dinosaurs. Animation snow and digital picture software took care of all that.

Animation snow and digital picture software can be of different types. While there are simple GIF animation snow and digital picture software, there are also highly advanced animation snow and digital picture software like Maya.

Animation snow and digital picture software like Maya are used to create movies like Jurassic Park are super complex, super performance and super expensive. Then there are also animation snow and digital picture software like 3D Studio Max and Lightwave 3D that are often used to create video games and virtual reality simulators. With a cost of only about $3,000, animation snow and digital picture software like these can provide high-powered simulations, without the high cost of Maya! For those who do not wish to spend a dime, there are even free animation snow and digital picture software like Anim8or.

A recent global study showed that almost 75% of global computer animation production is devoted to entertainment uses and corporate/industrial communication uses account for the remaining 25%.The largest single use-category is film and TV program production!

As the technology grows the need and uses of animation snow and digital picture software will also grow. Already, animation is being used in fields where only five years ago it would have been considered impractical. Interactive CD-ROMs are used for portfolio presentations. Architectural firms are using 3-D overpasses as a visual tool for their clients. Engineers also use 3-D animations to demonstrate their own working models. Over the web, animations are used for job training and classroom exercises.

Animation snow and digital picture software have changed the way we do a lot of things today and they will continue to do so. In fact, according to many, the growth and usage potential animation snow and digital picture software is only limited by human imagination!

No comments:

Post a Comment